mechanical engineer Engineer
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Support the development and maintenance of a Quality Systems Management electronic database.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures for the implementation and maintenance of the Quality Systems Management.
- Conduct reviews of the quality system’s performance according to a planned schedule to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy, and effectiveness.
- Ensure compliance to the following API Spec Q1, ISO 9001-2015 & OHSAS 18001 Quality Management Standard Operating Procedures and monitor the assigned tasks resulting from the execution of the Quality Management systems including:
- Change Control
- External / Internal Audits
- Quality Complaints
- Policies / Plans
- Quality Agreements
- Document Control
- Manage to completion all assigned tasks resulting from the execution of All Quality Systems Management.
- Produce written reports regarding the status of assigned tasks.
- Perform detailed data reviews of Quality Systems documentation for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to current Good Manufacturing Practices and quality standards.
- Ensure quality issues are identified and resolved in a timely manner.
- Interact with Team to ensure identified corrective and preventive action are implemented.
- Analyze and report quality trends to Quality Management.
- Ensure all completed and approved quality system documentation is submitted to the Document Control Area for filing/archiving appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Handling Customer Complaint and prepare CAPA.
Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- BE / B.Tech degree in Mechanical.
- More than 10 years of experience performing a quality management function, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in multiple disciplines within Quality Control & Quality Assurance (e.g. auditing, investigations, complaints, oversight, Inspection readiness, commercialization and leadership).
- Experience in an API standard.
- Experience with Safety environments and as a part of a Quality team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Office software required,
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and be reliable and responsive.