Senior Instructor will be responsible for teaching technology courses the content of which is in accordance to the existing curriculum.
- BS Engineering Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Production
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Polymer or Equivalent
- Served as instructor in school for five (5) years or worked in the relevant Plastics Processing Industry
- Specialized training in education and training is preferred
- Computer literate.
- Good English Communication Ability.
- During the probation period must demonstrate the classroom and teaching management skills before the Expert team.
Must have a minimum experience of;
- Five (5) years in Plastics Fabrication or Laboratory Testing in Plastics materials and products or Teaching Engineering Subjects or Polymer Technology for BS Engineering Degree candidates.
- Five (5) years in Plastics Fabrication or Laboratory Testing in Plastics materials and products or Teaching Engineering Subjects or Polymer Technology for Bachelor of Science Degree candidates.
- SAR. 6,300 monthly basic salary.
- Housing Allowance: 25% of basic monthly salary.
- Transportation Allowance: 10% of basic monthly salary.
- Fully-Paid one month annual vacation.
- Free Medical Insurance.