Job Title: Journey Management coordinator
Reports To: Operations Manager
CONTRACT: TWO YEARS
Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Responsibilities of the job include but not limited to:
- Plan, coordinate, issue and monitor journey management plans of Employees and assets as per company guidelines.
- Coordinate the assignment of the allocated vehicles and maintain the journey management log.
- Implement and coordinate Drivers working schedule, coordinate their leave plans and maintain the overtime register.
- Maintain all records, standard and licensing for drivers.
- Maintain vehicles registration and maintenance schedules.
- Perform Company and 3rd party contractor vehicles inspections prior to journey to assure they are meeting the Company and customer vehicle safety and road worthiness requirements.
- Attends and handle all related complaints ans per company practice.
- Execute IVMS Monitoring; report all events and any tampering activities
- Initiate a search in case of vehicle incident, man lost or other emergency situations
- Support QHSES representative in vehicle accident investigations
- Develop an updates road survey and assure continuous inspection
- Communicate and coordinate with other departments to assure operation needs are met
- ensure the application of the NCR procedures when needed and as per the process flow requirements
- Comply with all the company’s legal, HR, Quality, HSE and all other policies, procedures and departmental work instructions
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager